Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Music camp and everything else


I went into the camp this morning and already there was that wonderful buzz of new and exciting things happening.
Every camp is unique, and each mix of thirty staff always brings new and exciting surprises. I just saw one session this morning, but was thrilled to see a folk group with so many traditional instruments for the campers to try, a choreographed samba band, a steel pan group playing like pro's after only one rehearsal and so many other pockets of creative activity. This session was generally instruments that the campers had never even tried before.

When I got home the proofs for a new re vamp of Red Hot recorder arrived, and some copies of the new Flute prep test book I wrote for the Ass board. A very musical day.... I was so inspired I went out and got some new manuscript paper.... I must so some work.

No comments: