Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Watts happening?


It has been a little while since I blogged, but I have to say things have been a bit crazy. I am still working on the very exciting project "Red Hot Dots song library" and have just finished book five of six ( onto the last!!). We were recording the backing tracks for the first three books at the weekend (warm ups, rounds and openers and finales). I have a lovely new singer working on this project. Ella Rooke studied jazz singing at Trinity, and has really captured the spirit of the work. She recorded nearly fifty tracks at the weekend, and there are three more books to go!. ( Add on songs, Silly songs and chants and music games). Listen to Ella here http://www.myspace.com/ellarooke

I have to confess to being very excited about these books. There are lots of new fun songs that I hope people will find useful.

No comments: