Friday, June 5, 2009

But I decided on this.

There have been numerous things I have wondered about blogging about this week. The first was to talk about the wood pigeon I listened to the other day that had a syncopated and rather complex call. I wondered how you would get some people to do that let alone a bird.
The second was about "keeping it real" and about how we, in our crazy lives go for "Instant gratification" by eating, shopping etc.
The third was to discuss the fact that the school where I should have been teaching today was closed due to swine flu. (yes really).
Anyway, I went for the fourth which followed Chloe and I listening to Leroy Anderson's "Typewriter" in the car yesterday.
WATCH THIShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJBfvWjlk0&feature=PlayList&p=1238F899CA0E1F95&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3

No comments: