Sunday, April 18, 2010

One down!


Have just finished the first of the new "Two at a time series". It was a much bigger and more complicated job than I had thought but I think it will be a useful publication for woodwind teachers teaching grass routes flute and clarinet at the same time . The first few pieces when the instruments were actually leaning towards differnt keys were a challenge, but I did it, and hope people will find them useful. I will start the next book ( descant and treble recorder recorder) this week, and then on to violin and cello after that.
Red Hot Recorder 2 out very soon !!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. I often pop in and read your blog, but I've forgotten my google account password. So thanks for that anonymous button tip.Take care -( I'll put my name in this bit then), Trish Marshall.

The National Youth Music Camps said...

Thanks Trish!!! So nice to know who is reading. Hope you are OK, havent seen you for a while, time we had a shrimp bash!
Sarah XX

Anonymous said...

Yeah, doing well thanks.Your girls are looking so grown up now. So are mine, and I'm now a grandma of 2! Trish x