Monday, June 4, 2007

Razzamajazz thieves


I have few friends who ring me up from time to time to let me know if they've heard my music in concerts or have come across people in their area using it. This is really brilliant, as it shows that its being used.

One of those friends rang tonight to tell me she has been visiting some wider ops schemes in schools and that many have been using "Class Act" which was of course written with groups like that in mind.

She also told me that one school had been using "Razzamajazz" and had a class set of books. She was told by the teacher that they aren't using them any more because the books kept getting stolen by kids wanting to take them home.

I guess that's kind of good ???.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm interested in finding out more about your band book. I am going to be starting up an orchestra in Sep and am looking for repertoire that would be suitable for beginners up to around grade 2/3 players. Instrumentation will be strings, wind ,brass maybe perc & maybe guitars. I can't seem to find any website which will allow me to view a sample score page of your work, do any exist?
Andi

The National Youth Music Camps said...

See reply on "Sibelius". feel free to ask any more questions.
sarah