Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year!!!




2008 had ups and downs, but generally presented very much to be thankful for. As this is supposed to be a musical blog I thought I would think of ten musical highlights.


(in no particular order)




The National harmonica championships


The Sarah Watts banner at the NAME conference


Chloe coming second in her years conducting exam


Martha's first solo gig at "Gloria Jeans"


Chloe texting to say my books were in the window of a London music shop I found intimidating as a student


Martha playing Oboe and Cor in "My Fair Lady*


Rake's OCTUBA FEST


Music Camp


John and Cleo's Christmas galas


Sparkling Songz for Starter choirs/Angel Voices/Christmas Piano Pizzazz/Band in a book 2




Probably lots more, but I'm a bit tired after too much new years eve!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is the first time in 2009 I've looked at your blog!? But I realise it must be because I have only just spotted the octubafest mention! Thanks Saz! Though it does worry me a little that hearing massed tubas play Michael Jackson could get in your top ten musical highlights of the year, perhaps you should get out more...? xxx