Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ANTIMUSAK


I don't know if its just that I'm getting older, but I am increasingly becoming irritated by music in shops and public places that stops me concentrating, especially if its music i don't want to listen to.

I read a novel lately and the the author referred to some of this music as an unwanted soundtrack to ones lives (I thought that was good).

I suppose if the music is quiet its OK, but so many stores have intrusive music that I find stops me thinking.
I went into the HMV shop the other day to buy a CD . This shop ( which sells all kinds of music to all kinds of people), was playing heavy rock SO loud that I just left because I couldn't think what to buy ( Gosh I sound like my mother!!!!!).

I found this petition on the net protesting about music in hospitals. Its bad enough people force feeding you unwanted music, but to feel unwell at the same time!.


No comments: