Tuesday, August 7, 2007

National youth Music Camp Juniors.















































































After two teenage camps the juniors all look so small when they arrive, but don't disappoint with their musicality, creativity, and enthusiasm. I have listened to a few sessions and the standard is excellent (despite our no grade of entry policy). The tutors have done some fantastic arrangements, and it is exciting seeing the young people inspiring each other as well as being inspired themselves. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

2 comments:

AlexColeman said...

I just want to say how fantastic Junior camp was this year and even though I enjoy it every year, this has to be one of my favourites(not because I left early though!).
Alex

The National Youth Music Camps said...

Its staff like you that make it amazing!