Friday, August 3, 2007

National Youth Music camp. Teenage camp 2 nearly over!!














































I can't believe T2 is nearly over and I haven't had chance to put pictures on here yet. Its been another brilliant week. Really different from last week but just as good. Portia has been a great director and has injected the camp with so much enthusiasm and musical creativity I have walked around all the groups and workshops, very exciting.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo tired..........and when did my bum get that big!!

The National Youth Music Camps said...

I'm not surprised you're tired!! You worked SO hard!. Thankyou so much Portia for running such an amazing camp!. I haven't managed to get too much sense out of martha, but when she recovers!! I expect she'll tell you what a wonderful time she had.This site has had 60 hits the last two days, so SOMEONE is reading it!.