Monday, September 10, 2007

Exciting times!!


This is actually quite an exciting time of the year for me (Sorry those who have just gone back to school and don't want to be there!). Its the time when lots of new people are discovering my books and the time of year when I get a bit of feedback.

The big news is that "Red Hot Recorder" has been the BEST SELLING RECORDER TUTOR for the last two months on the Musicroom website (the biggest online music store world wide and a good indication of trends). John Pitts is still the best seller of all time but its exciting to be number one!!.

Another exciting thing has been discovering an ad for workshops in Australia showing classroom teachers how to teach recorder to their classes using "Red Hot" (perhaps I should have a trip out to promote it!).

Just starting the rounds of a few workshops I'm doing for teachers in the next few months. The first is in Cornwall soon

No comments: