Monday, October 15, 2007

Concert!!


As I lay in bed last night having a migraine, the mould from the music camp marquee flashed before my eyes, and I lay in pain wondering how we are going to raise the money to buy a new one.

We have already pencilled in a fundraising concert for Easter time at the Stables, but we are not sure yet what form it will take. Perhaps on the same lines as ". lets hear it for Avril".

We are having a meeting about it soon, but one idea was to have a day at the Stables of various groups of campers being coached by Music camp Celebrities (you), to miraculously ( as usual) put together a stunning and glitzy performance for the evening . This would be interspersed with celebrity snippets, bassoon quartets (!) and stunning staff ensembles and solos.

As you can see these are only blueprints but I'm getting excited already. Please leave ideas and encouragement below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bassoon quartets sound brilliant... I'm in!!! xxx