Monday, October 22, 2007

Schools Music Association conference





































Just had a brilliant weekend at the SMA conference at the Craiglands hotel Ilkley Yorkshire.
I did two workshops, one on the Saturday about seeing the Recorder in a new light, then one on the Sunday to introduce "Sizzling Songz". Both were received well by a mixture of people who had come across my work before and some who hadn't, which was really good.
The "Kevin Mayhew" van came full of my titles, and there was a stand with just my books on which was amazing.
It was a weekend of inspiration and it was exciting to attend other workshops.
I met a lot of interesting people, and was able to talk to people who were using "Red Hot" and "Razzamajazz" and finding them useful. It was brilliant to be able to explain how some of the books can be used in conjunction with each other. Fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That all looks so cool! Wish I could have seen the table full of Sarah Watts titles! I'm so proud it looks brilliant! xxxx