Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sizzling Songz in Suffolk!


Had a very nice experience on Monday. I went to a schools music festival in Felixstowe where the programme had been made up of my Sizzling Songz.

Seven schools were taking part and had rehearsed the songs separately then came together for a sing through then a performance for the parents.

It was very interesting to see which songs had been selected from the book, and very nice to hear them live. It was also interesting to see how the children coped with the songs , and which ones they enjoyed the most.

They invited me to talk about being a ( real life) composer, and I was also able to conduct one of the songs (Jada, which I enjoyed).

It was the first time I had actually heard some of my new songs sung ( apart from by me and Jacqui D). Very exciting.

No comments: