Saturday, December 1, 2007

welcome the silly season!


Well its started!. If I haven't done it now, it wont get done.

Only four concerts this week for the Shrimps, but hotting up.

It was nice to get Portia's feedback about Christmas Band in a book, is anyone else using it?. I really think it could be a good stock book for schools.

I am writing at the moment " Sparkling songs for starter choirs". Its a book of fun songs and warm ups that encourage singing in a choir situation. Some of the songs are rounds or have second parts . I am as usual excited about it. It should be finished by Christmas.

I would quite like to write some Christmas pieces for piano, Perhaps I should do that soon while I still feel Christmassy!!. I did the Christmas band in a book in March!!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still part of the Shrimps! I had two concerts. xxxxx