Thursday, January 10, 2008

The TV has broken!


The TV is dead.
Normally that wouldn't bother me, but I am in hibernating mode at the moment, and after watching every possible moment of "Strictly come dancing"my mind is conditioned to shut down at a certain time each day and stare at a screen. We got a bit desperate tonight, and after a run down of the days high spots resorted (as you do) to "you tube" and the inevitable "laughing babies" and "Skateboarding rabbits". I went to the Snoopy section and had forgotten how I used to love the books, especially Schroeder and his love of Beethoven .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZclaUKCQo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I love the pic of Beethoven - is he wearing a prototype of the iPod? - I think you've edited it!! Related to Youtube, do look out for an outrageous performance of 'The Bassoon - Humorous Song' performed by Andrew Bassey.

The National Youth Music Camps said...

My goodness! I hadn't noticed that!!
Will look for the bassoon song, think I'll blog about it!