Monday, April 30, 2007

Sizzling times


"Sixty Sizzling Songz" arrived from the printers today to Kevin Mayhews. It is frustrating knowing that other people have seen it, but not me yet. I am really excited about this book as I know how useful it would have been when I was "out there doing it".

Having said that, I have a few teachers conferences and workshops lined up where I will be able to introduce the book and have some fun with it.

There was a big ad. for this , and also "Piano Pizzazz" in the Music Teacher magazine this month which I was thrilled to see. Sometimes when you do something that you're excited about you just want to race up to people and say " I really think you might find this useful!!."

I'm nearing the end now of the "musical". I just have one more bit of incidental music to write, but I can't do that until I talk to Michael this week and we decide how it is going to work. Getting frustrated now, just want to put the project to bed then I can start the next.


Be open to whatever comes next. (John Cage)

No comments: