Friday, March 23, 2007

Sizzling Songs


Proofs arrived today for the teachers book of "Sixty Sizzling Songz" . It really is a massive collection of very useful and fun songs. The backing tracks recorded by Kevin Duncan at Kevin Mayhews are superb, and Jacqui Dankworth has sung the songs in her own amazing style. I really am very excited about this book as I feel it has life and individuality. The pupils books are small words editions with full colour illustrations . The book contains old songs and new songs, traditional songs , songs with a Jazz feel , folk songs, poems to a rhythmic backing, vocal warm ups, silly songs and part songs. All newly arranged in a bright and upbeat style. There is a piano accompaniment in the teachers book, and the CD has versions with and without vocals. I really hope people get to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is great! I've added you to my favourites and will pop in from time to time. Geoff